Castor oil is a nutrient-rich vegetable oil extracted from castor beans. This oil is used widely as an effective laxative, but its natural therapeutic properties make it an excellent oil for skin and hair health. It has many domestic, medicinal and pharmaceutical uses. It is also extensively used in skincare and haircare products.
“After a month-long outdoor schedule, I found my hair rough and damaged due to pollution. It was my younger sister who suggested me castor oil. I surrendered my hair in her hands. I must say that her beautician course paid off. My hair is smoother and shinier than ever. “
Nowadays, hard to find good weight loss program. We list no nonsense weight loss so you can easily to found.
—Jennifer D’Silva, Civil Engineer
100% Pure Carrier Castor Oil is helpful for hair nourishment and also boosts skin health. Here are the reasons why castor oil should be a part of your beauty care routine:
- Encourages hair growth: Castor oil’s many hair-loving properties create a healthy environment for hair growth. It is rich in the fatty acid called ricinoleic, which is responsible for stimulating blood circulation at the root of the hair. As a result, the oil helps in strengthening hair roots and promote hair growth. Apart from this, castor oil can efficiently condition and improve the appearance of hair. Regular use of this oil in a hair care routine smoothen the hair and give it a lustrous shine.
- Efficient Inflammatory properties: The ricinoleic acid present in the castor oil is anti-inflammatory and therefore reduces scalp inflammation and promotes hair health. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of castor oil prevent hair loss& dandruff. It also eliminates premature greying of hair. These properties of castor oil also protect the scalp from diseases and infections by inhibiting harmful bacteria and nourish the scalp. The fatty acids provide essential proteins and nutrients to the hair follicles and cut down on inflammation, promoting healthier hair and growth.
- Fights Acne: Most of the beauty products in the market strip the oil out of the skin, while in turn, the skin produces more oil to compensate for the lack of moisture, leading to oily and inflamed skin triggering acne. 100% Pure Carrier Castor Oil contains fatty acids that can effectively restore the skin’s natural moisture balance and prevent acne.
- Effectively treats various skin conditions: Castor oil is beneficial for those suffering from diverse skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, psoriasis, etc. The antimicrobial properties of this oil prohibit the microbes that can cause disease and protect the skin from bacterial infections. The anti-inflammatory property is highly capable of treating skin irritations as well.
- Witness your wrinkles fading away: Castor oil wonderfully works as a natural remedy fighting the signs of ageing. It boosts the production of collagen by penetrating the skin. The collagen softens and hydrates, rejuvenating the skin by making it smoother and wrinkle-free.
- Skin-loving Moisturizer: Castor oil has humectant properties. It can draw moisture from the air into the skin, keeping it hydrated, therefore work as a great natural moisturizer for the skin, hair, and nails. The oil contains triglycerides, and its regular application discourages dryness and keeps it well moisturized, thus successfully treat dry skin and help maintain the proper moisture balance. This oil fights bacteria while keeping the skin hydrated, helping to end the cyclic nature of itching and irritation. Not only this, the anti-inflammatory properties of the oil are helpful when applied to sunburn to rehydrate and give it a soothing effect.
- The perfect natural cleanser: In place of soap, using castor oil as a cleanser can help to protect the essential natural lipid layer on the skin.It has triglycerides which aid in gently removing dirt, reduce unrelenting breakouts and soothe sensitive skin. The technique of cleaning your face with an oil called “like dissolves like” means similar chemical characteristics dissolve in each other. As a result, using oil as a cleanser can effectively clean clogged pores, remove excess sebum, dead skin, pollutants, and makeup.
- Therapeutic massage oil: Indus Valley 100% Pure Carrier Castor Oil is an excellent body massage oil. Because of its analgesic, anti-inflammatory properties can effectively relieve pain associated with arthritis and rheumatism, sore muscles, and nerve inflammations.
Indus Valley 100% Pure Carrier Castor Oil is completely natural and free of synthetic chemicals. It is 100% organic, unrefined, virgin oil equally beneficial for men and women, hence ideal for your personal-care kit.
We love to hear from our readers. So we will be delighted if you connect with your comments below. And don’t forget to share your insights for our next article on the topic.