With a worldwide count exceeding more than 1,605,277 registered cases of COVID 19, there’s no easy way to say this, the Coronavirus outbreak is nothing but a human tragedy. And it has brought some devastating impacts on small-scale local businesses.
Let’s take a look at the scenario.
Local education services get affected
- Local education services dealing with academic assistance such as finance assignment help, statistics assignment help, and science homework help assistance are affected.
- The pandemic has brought all academic institutes to a temporary halt.
- Students are mostly studying at home and attending online classes.
- Their need for consulting assignment expert or frequent references and sample papers has decreased dramatically.
- As a result, local education services are suffering setbacks in terms of sufficient revenue generation.
- Local event managers are suffering a huge loss
- 8 out of 10 local events including marriage ceremony, private gigs, and office parties have been canceled under such alarming circumstances.
- This has brought a direct impact on the profit share and revenue generation of the local event managers.
- 49% of event planners have admitted that COVID 19 is definitely not an easy pill for them to swallow. They can only dread the future at this moment.
Web designers are bearing the loss as well
- In a situation where the entire world has come to a standby mode, many business development officers are withdrawing website designing projects for the moment.
- They are not willing to outsource any website development or designing a project until further improvements in trade.
- As a result, the local web designers are suffering its wrath.
- Unless they get enough outsourced projects to work on, the process of revenue generation is expected to remain disrupted.
- Local food delivery providers are no exceptions either
- There has been drastic ruination in the number of food delivery orders placed in the past few months. People are mostly panicked, for obvious reasons.
- As a result, they are refraining from placing fast food delivery orders.
- Consequence? The business graph of food delivery chains and local agencies are suffering in terms of profit and sufficient revenue accumulation.
- People staying at the home during quarantine are mostly surviving on homemade food.
- This will probably be the scenario in the next couple of months as well.
Kady is an experienced business consultant and marketer, associated with a leading firm in Glasgow, the United Kingdom. Apart from that, she is one of the most dedicated marketing assignment writers, working on behalf of the platform MyAssignmenthelp.com.
Top 5 Trending Posts
The cartoon frog from graphic design is my passion memes can be found on the clipart website Classroom Clipart, where it displays a copyright date of 2011.