Once you have set up your email account on icloud, how do you stop receiving emails? There are many reasons why someone may want to block their email address. You may want to prevent the receipt of spam or unwanted messages from strangers. Perhaps you might need a break from work and don’t want any more notifications coming in. Whatever the reason is for blocking your iCloud email, it’s very easy.
This article will show you how in just three steps: How to block emails on icloud
- Step One: Go to the Settings app on your iOS device and tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
- Step Two: Tap on your email account and then scroll down to where it says “Blocked Addresses.”
- Step Three: Type in the email address that you want to block and hit the return key.
You’re done! The email address you blocked will no longer receive any messages from your iCloud account. If you ever want to unblock it, just follow these same steps and delete the email address from the “Blocked Addresses” list. Easy breezy.
How to Block Emails on iPhone Using iCloud Mail
The process of blocking email addresses on iPhones that don’t use iCloud Mail is very similar to the steps mentioned above but slightly different in terms of locating where “Blocked Addresses” are stored.
- Step One: Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
- Step Two: Scroll down until you see a list of email accounts configured for this device’s Mail app – select one from the list that is not iCloud-based (i.e., Gmail) but still has an email account set up.
- Step Three: Scroll down to the bottom of this email account’s settings and, much like how it was done when using iCloud Mail, tap “Blocked Addresses.”
- Step Four: Enter the addresses you want blocked from receiving any messages via your iPhone in either a home or work context (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and press the return key on your iPhone’s virtual keyboard to save.
And that, my friends, is how you block emails on an iOS device – iCloud or not! How To Block Emails On ICloud Mail.
Read More About : How to Cancel Onlyfans Subscription – 3 Easy steps
Blocking email addresses via “Settings >Mail” can be done in two different ways if you’re using an iCloud-based email account. If you’re not already logged into your iCloud Mail account, go ahead and do so now by inputting your Apple ID and password when prompted.
Once you have accessed the relevant settings screen, look for this: “Settings >Mail >Your Name’s Account >Blocked Addresses.”
From here, it’s just a matter of adding the email address(es) you want to block into the “Blocked Addresses” field and then tapping on the blue “Add” button.
A Complete tutorial about How to Block Emails on iCloud