We all know how frustrating it can be to find a specific video on facebook, only to realize that the link is expired and you cannot watch it anymore.
This article will teach you how to save a video from facebook in 5 easy steps!
- Open the video you would like to save. Click on the three dots in a circle at the top right of your screen and then select “save video“. You will be prompted with how do you want to save this content? Select Save Video, or if that does not work for some reason choose Download MP[EG]. This will save the video to your computer.
- If you have an android phone, open the Facebook app and go to the menu bar at the top of your screen. Scroll down and select “settings“, then scroll down again and select “videos“. Underneath where it says “autoplay videos” turn on the setting that says “save videos“. This will save any Facebook videos that you watch on your phone to your camera roll.
- If you want to keep a copy of the video on Facebook, there is an easy way to do that as well. Just open the video, click on the three dots in a circle at the top right of your screen, and select “copy video URL“. Then paste that link into a new tab on your web browser. You will be taken to the Facebook page for that video, where you can then download it as an MP[EG] file.
- If you are using an iPhone, there is a way to save videos from Facebook without having to download anything. Go to the Facebook video you want to save, and click on it so that it starts playing. Once the video is loaded onto your screen tap on the share icon at the bottom of your phone (it looks like a square with an arrow pointing upward). Keep holding down on this icon until a pop up menu appears. Scroll all the way to the right and select “save video“. This will save your Facebook video in your camera roll.
- If you are using an iOS device, there is also a way for how to save a video from facebook without having download anything. Just go to the Facebook link of the desired video (on Safari), tap on it, and tap “share“. You will see an option to save the video; just hit download. To watch it later, you can find it under photos (it’ll be labeled “Video”).
A Complete Tutorial For You How to Save A Video From Facebook
Here’s how to save a video from Facebook Messenger on your computer.
You will need the URL of course, so copy it and go! Then open up any browser that is compatible with videos like Chrome or Safari before navigating over here:…(link). Once there click “Get More” which takes you directly into their downloading page where they have various options for saving files depending upon what kind (or size)of clip YOU want costumes? Sketches?! Footage?? And then just select yours among all these great choices; name applies too if desired. When finished, check the file size to make sure it looks right and viola done.
Now that you know how to save a video from Facebook, you can keep any favorite clips of your friends and family safe and sound on your computer or phone. These simple steps are easy enough for anyone to follow, so don’t wait any longer and start saving.
Read More About : Samsung A12: Smartphone Checks All The Boxes In The Budget Segment
Top 5 Trending Posts
The cartoon frog from graphic design is my passion memes can be found on the clipart website Classroom Clipart, where it displays a copyright date of 2011.